Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
tom_x
Initiate
Initiate

On PC out of the home after login I keep getting message "We're sorry Arlo is currently unavailable.Please try again later" with base station status"offline offline. This is the 2nd day. 1st day I checked base station internet light on/router shows connection and Android app works ok. 2nd day Android app ok  all status lights ok,checked on offsite(work) computer with Windows 7 Enterprise shows  base station offline and "were sorry...." What gives? Other brand name camera website works with real time video.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tom_x,

Are you experiencing this across all browsers on the PC? If you are able to log in on your android device that means there is something on the PC or the network that is causing an issue. Some users have had problems with some security software, anti-virus software. Consider disabling any you may have and try again to further isolate the issue. When accessing your account from the android device are you connected to your home network or a 4g/3g network?

JamesC

tom_x
Initiate
Initiate

James C,thanks for the reply.I am only experiencing this on your dashboard only with my work computer. The computer has Windows 7 Enterprise, does not work with both Chrome and IE( both are latest). I have Symantec Endpoint protection and Symantec Access Control Client. The Chrome show https unsecure and IE shows secure(hmm).Sites are actively blocked(ex: You Tube by "websense". You site is allowed(as long as not www.) as well as you competitor(birds' ----) .You site is the only that shows my base station as "offline". All home devices-laptop(Win8.1),desktop(Win7Home Premium-IE and Chrome) and various Android devices all work-so my setup at home(routers,base station,camera all ok)