Off the shelf bird house conceals my Orignial Arlo

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Patrick_D
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got lucky.   Purchased a Pennington Cedar Birdhouse Model 100509190.   I was able to mount my orginal Arlo inside with no modifications.   I did use some black electricians tape to conceal the silver trim edge of the camera.   Motion sense works great, videos are clear AND the camera is protected from sun and rain !    I would upload pics and a product label but this forum does not permit it.

6 REPLIES 6
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Patrick_D wrote:

I would upload pics and a product label but this forum does not permit it.

You can upload pics using the camera icon in the toolbar above the post window, or "browse files to attach" below.  The format either needs to be jpg or png.

Patrick_D
Aspirant
Aspirant

Not seeing  Browse to attach link, camera icon wants a url.   Logged in from a Windows PC, is the interface different on a phone ?   Code link wants programming snippets. 

Patrick_D
Aspirant
Aspirant
Patrick_D
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was able to upload the photos to my profile so if you click on the Patrick D - you will see the model of birdhouse and the actual installation.     Enjoy ! 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Patrick_D wrote:

I was able to upload the photos to my profile so if you click on the Patrick D - you will see the model of birdhouse and the actual installation.     Enjoy ! 

Thx for sharing.  I'm adding them to this thread to make it easier for folks.

Brand and Model.jpg

PXL_20221217_005507964.jpg

PXL_20221217_005458939.jpg

PXL_20221217_005554104.jpg

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

and...

PXL_20221217_005544691.jpg