Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ONE CAMERA STOPPED WORKING

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
LakeLady
Aspirant
Aspirant

One of my ARLO cameras is inoperative. Message states it's offline and not connecting to the Internet. I changed the batteries, pressed the sync button on top of the camera and the blue light flashed for a couple of seconds then nothing. All four other cameras are operating perfectly. I took another camera placed it in the exact location where the defective camera was and the replacement camera worked perfectly. Made three additional attempts to sync the camera and once again the blue light flashed for a couple of seconds then again nothing. Needless to say I am unhappy to have purchased the original 4 pack camera set in addition to a fifth camera over a year ago and I refuse to purchase another new camera to replace this defective one. I would like to have Netgear repair this camera or replace it BUT I know the chances of that occuring are nil and none. Someone please advise me if you know anything to try and get this camera working again! Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try removing that camera from Settings, My Devices and resync. Be sure to only press the base sync button briefly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try removing that camera from Settings, My Devices and resync. Be sure to only press the base sync button briefly.

LakeLady
Aspirant
Aspirant

After deleting the offline camera from settings how do I put the camera back? Thank you for your assistance. Jennifer

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

As noted above you must resync the camera normally.