Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Nothing seems to be recording to library and nothing shows up on library when manually recording

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
petals58
Guide
Guide

Hi, Is anyone having a problem with Arlo today. For a couple of hours all of my cameras showed 'getting status' although they are now back and seem to be running in live view. Nothing seems to be recording however and transferring to the library. If record manually, still nothing shows up in the video library. Have restarted the base station, done a power cycle and reset all cameras but still no joy with the video library which seemed to stop updating early this morning.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
petals58
Guide
Guide

I seem to have solved the issue.

On looking at the library very closely, I could see the clips there but all out of order and showing a recorded time of 5 hours earlier than actually recorded, hence why I had not spotted them.

For some reason, unknown to me, the time zone had got itself in a pickle but now having corrected it the correct time zone, clips are recording, showing in library in correct place and with correct time against them.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Working ok here. I have several recordings from earlier today.

petals58
Guide
Guide

Thanks for the response.

petals58
Guide
Guide

I seem to have solved the issue.

On looking at the library very closely, I could see the clips there but all out of order and showing a recorded time of 5 hours earlier than actually recorded, hence why I had not spotted them.

For some reason, unknown to me, the time zone had got itself in a pickle but now having corrected it the correct time zone, clips are recording, showing in library in correct place and with correct time against them.