Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not recording at all

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Simon
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought the 2 camera set model 2 days ago. And it worked well yesterday. But about 2 hours ago, I noticed it is not recording at all. Because all the recording-related features are not working, including:

1>Can view Live Stream.

2>No new video clips (in the previous 2 hours) in the library even I got over 20 notification in my iPhone.

3>Even the Position Mode is not showing anything.

I tried both iPhone 6 and PC. Same issue.

I tried to turn off and on the base station, won't work. I tried to take the batteries out and put them back to the camera, then re-sync. Still same issue.

I was wondering, whether the issue is on the server side or not. BTW, I am in Australia. But I would imagine the whole world is using the same set of servers.

Any professional idea about that?

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

No not the whole world, But, Australia seems to be having a problem ( not just you, as I just read another thread ). Since I believe they just went active there, it may take a day or two to get data flowing freely.

see https://community.netgear.com/t5/Troubleshooting/Cannot-Stream-Live-on-new-install/m-p/2664#U2664

last 3 or 4 messgs

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good afternoon Simon,

I believe our engineering team has identified an issue that should now be resolved. Can you try streaming your cameras again and let us know if you continue to experience unexpected issues?

Thank you so much for your patience while this issue gets sorted out.

Best Regards,

Christine

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
Simon
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks Christine. All is working now. Unfortunely, I lost some critical video clips during the down time. Please contact me privately by my registered email to discuss.

Cheers,
Simon
mofflecito
Aspirant
Aspirant
My cameras have stopped working after i shut the base station off...a few hours after i installed them...i have tried reset settings basically everything and nothing..