Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No support from Netgear?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Odai
Initiate
Initiate

Hello

I have an issue with my new Arlo Pro 2 camera (created a thread here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Partner-Integrations/Unable-to-login-to-Arlo-web-portal/m-p/1600612) and have tried to contact Netgear regarding the issue. 

I cannot get the live chat function to work however (the window opens but nothing loads). I tried to submit tickets through the MyNetgear website, but each time I submit it acknowledges my message on-screen without producing a reference number (where the reference number should be, there is just a blank space). When I subsequently try to view the ticket under the 'My Support' section, the page states that there are no support tickets. 

How on Earth am I supposed to get in touch with Netgear when none of the official support methods seem to work? 

Odai.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure about how you're submitting an online ticket but generally, if you use the Contact Support link at the bottom here and again on the new page, you have a choice of chat or phone.

Wklovelace3
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Support is a joke. Even if you do get a hold of them they are no help. Its off shore 3rd world country support. When you create a ticket 2 weeks later call back and they have no record of youre ticket or they say invalid ticket number. Waste of time
Ewg1022
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been trying to get support from ARLO for almost a year now. I bought 3 camera system, two of the 3 camera's have died. I was lucky one was under warranty and they replaced it. The other was just out of warranty. So when I call they tell me to unplug my system, and plug it back in. I have done this so many times. My batteries in this camera only last about 5 days or less, or this camera just goes offline.

How does one get ARLO to repair a camera???

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Like almost all electronics these days, one doesn't fix them. If it's not under warranty, you replace it. Ever gotten your out-of-warranty LED TV fixed? It would cost you more than just replacing it.