Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No motion detection, no connection on Base Station for past six months. Called support team.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
fayhsueh
Follower
Follower

I have the problems mentioned in this discussion board, like no motion but detection on my cameras and no connection of my base station. It happened several time in the past six months. And the super-sensitive cameras and the ongoing notifications drive me crazy. I made calls to the customer services but their reply is there must be something wrong with my internet (Hello? Excuse me? Are you serious? ) and I should sign up for their new Smart plan so that I can customize how/where my cameras should detect motions (SERIOUSLY??) 

To me, it all happens when new Arlo comes out in the market. Arlo products seems to die so fast. I spent so much money in this system but they failed me in less than two years. Such a waste! Can Arlo people come up with a realistic solution so that I would regain faith in this brand or even think about expanding the system. Otherwise, I would only want to replace Arlo with another brand!  

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey fayhsueh,

With the multiple problems you're experiencing with your Arlo system and after talking to the support team, let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.