Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
HQN
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 4 cameras. All were working fine until 2 says the batteries are out so I replaced the batteries and 2 still indicated out of batteries. I searched the community so I removed 2 cameras that keeps saying out of batteries and tried to sync them again but the blue led keeps blinking and no sync eventhough the base was good. Tried sync the 2 that are normally working and they are just fine. Only the other 2 that keeps saying out of batteries eventhough they have brand new batteries...and can't sync them successfully. Suggestion? Thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Take the two non working cams, open the battery door... go to SETTINGS > pick camera , use REMOVE DEVICE.

Power button reboot the base and give it time to come back online ( 1-2 mins )

Close battery doors, bring back cameras as new ( resync )

ps a quick push on base sync button, not hold

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Take the two non working cams, open the battery door... go to SETTINGS > pick camera , use REMOVE DEVICE.

Power button reboot the base and give it time to come back online ( 1-2 mins )

Close battery doors, bring back cameras as new ( resync )

ps a quick push on base sync button, not hold

Morse is faster than texting!
HQN
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just a quick note to thank for your quick suggestion. It was great... 🙂

GeoProfundo
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for the advice. I worried I would lose my device settings but it saved them all. Missing camera came back good - but did take a little while to start properly sending videos and recording LIVE on demand.

AlphaMama
Aspirant
Aspirant

UPdate on my 8th camera. I have synced it myself! Yay! Here's what I had to do. Turn off all camera's so that the base station has no other signals getting to it. I then unplugged the basestation and let sit for about 30 seconds. Plugged it back in, waited for it to be ready then did they sync. It synced and now I am happy! FYI maybe turning OFF all the other cameras allowed it to sync. Hope this helps someone!

AlphaMama
Aspirant
Aspirant

oops this went on a different thread...but hope it helps someone here!