Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
warraweena12
Initiate
Initiate

Hello

Ive only had this product for 2 months and about 4 weeks ago it stopped working. I thought it was the batteries so I ordered more which took 2 weeks to get. I installed them but nothing changed the based station does not have a light nor seems to work i tried the on off button still nothing also checked to see if its connected to the base all was connected. I dont know what to do now. There is no Aus support

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open and close all battery doors. Use the power button on the base to restart it.  What are the LEDs showing?  Should be 3 green ones starting from the left - power, Internet and camera.  If not, tell us what you see.

And there IS support - all you have to do is start by using the Support link at the top of each of these pages.

warraweena12
Initiate
Initiate

Hi I've already done this nothing lights up anymore from the base station camera seems to work with a blue light but not the base...as far as support goes its only in the US not in Australia... 

I think I have take it back and get a refund😞

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

warraweena12 wrote:

Hi I've already done this nothing lights up anymore from the base station camera seems to work with a blue light but not the base...as far as support goes its only in the US not in Australia... 

I think I have take it back and get a refund😞

If the base doesn't have the correct LEDs lit (power and Internet green as well as the cameras LED flashing for sync or green when synced to at least one camera), you have a bad system.  The only thing you can do is try a reset of the base using the reset button until the LEDs flash amber.  If that doesn't work, you truly have a bad system.  Return it to the store for exchange if possible.

And the Australian support phone number is (+61) 1300 361 254 which I found quickly using the Support link at the top of these pages, followed by clicking on the Contact Support link on the right.  Near the bottom of the page is a pull-down menu with many support numbers.  It helps to actually look at and read the information displayed.