Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Night Vision issues, I can get it to turn on, but then after a few hours I lose it

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
teeharley
Tutor
Tutor

I like a lot of others that I have read in these forums am having night vision issues.  After reading a lot of other recommendations I can get it to turn on, but then after a few hours I lose it.

I have 4 Wireless cameras and 3 of them work no issues.  The 4th one the night vision quits working.  I have turned the camera on and off and turned night vision on and off.  I have changed its location.  After removing batteries and resyncing it to the base station it turns on, but like I said in a few hours I lose it again.  This is an outdoor camera and not ideal to have to remove the batteries, especially since I want the night vision to work when I am not at home.

This is not an internet issue or connectivity as I have a fast cable connection.  The red IR lights do turn on like it should be working.  I am not uploading a picture because quite frankly mine look the same as everyone else in these threads, just black with a few distant lights possibly showing.  I have the most recent firmware. I have tried new batteries. I use the iOS app, but same thing happens using the computer to view.

For as many complaints there are I would think there would be a fix by now.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Contact Netgear Support https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------