Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
SophieVR
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi everybody,

I need your help desperately. I am in the Netherlands, my provider installed a new router (experiabox v8=arcadyan vgv7519), but provides no service on the netgear/arlo system and I am not good at this at all.

When I open the Arlo app or log in on my laptop on I can't see the camera's and the base station is offline. It says it is not connected and I need to check connection to the router and to the internet. So I did and it is connected (cablewise) and the first 3 green lights from the left on the basestation are on/green.

When I log in to the router I can see and recognise the VMB3000, it is in the DHCP Client Log. I appointed a static Ip adres to it. When I look at I see activity at peer ports 80 and 443 so is it safe to assume the right ports are open? I have reset the base station to no avail, only the name it showed in the router changed from VMB3000 to VMB4000 and then VMB3010. I am clueless.... And hoping for help!

1 REPLY 1
SophieVR
Aspirant
Aspirant

Problem solved! After a few more factory resets I have now a new account and working camera's 🙂