Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New cameras starting to flash blue and yellow a few times?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cochranecowboy
Follower
Follower

I recently added 3 arlo cameras with there own base station to my existing arlo pro 2 system. last night at 3 am the new arlo cameras started flashing a blue and yellow light several times ... then 3 blue flashes ...they did this several times. base station lights and router lights looked fine ... arlo pro 2 cameras where not participating in the lights flashing at all

can anyone tell my why the arlo cameras were doing this ... was there a software upgrade being deployed ?

will this happen every night? i thought the police were outside the window

thanks 

1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@Cochranecowboy

Yes, there were firmware updates for all base stations and cameras to get ready for the new Arlo doorbells. (See the Release Notes on the home page of this site). Any time you see the blue and yellow lights flashing, it means that firmware for the devices are being updated. Do not remove power to the cameras while this is happening. The other cameras may have updated earlier, (or later), and that is why you did not see the lights flashing on them. Verify that the firmware on your base stations and cameras are matching the ones mentioned in the Release Notes.

Brian