Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New Installation -- Faulty camera?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Irrann
Follower
Follower

How do i sync the second of two cameras? I press the sync button on the camera and the blue led flashes, but then after a few seconds, it flashes yellow quickly and then shuts off.  This is a new installation out of the box. 

3 REPLIES 3
Hula_Rock
Prodigy Prodigy
Prodigy

sounds like it failed to sync. try the sync process again.

Irrann wrote:

How do i sync the second of two cameras? I press the sync button on the camera and the blue led flashes, but then after a few seconds, it flashes yellow quickly and then shuts off.  This is a new installation out of the box. 

Weiden
Aspirant
Aspirant

have 2 cameras and non of them synks, anny idea?

Hula_Rock wrote:

sounds like it failed to sync. try the sync process again.

Irrann wrote:

DeannS
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning fellow Community members,

Be sure the batteries are inserted in the proper direction, observe the camera LED indicating powering on, press the sync button on the base station and then press the sync button on the camera. Both the camera led icon on the base station should be blinking as well as the led on the actual camera. You will know your camera has successfully synced to the base station when the camera LED blinks rapidly for 10-15 seconds. 

For more information on how to setup and sync your cameras, please take a look at this article: How do I set up and sync my Arlo cameras?

Please keep this in mind as well, currently, you can only sync one camera at a time.

For more information referring to troubleshooting the process of syncing your cameras, please visit this article: My Arlo camera won't sync to the base station how can I troubleshoot?

Please let us know if you still need assistance syncing your cameras.

Thank you for choosing NETGEAR!

Best Regards,

DeannS

Arlo Team