NETGEAR BASE STATION Model VMB3000

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
GEH88
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Netgear Base Station Model# VMB3000, cannot be recognize by the New Carlo app. IOS version. I tried everything I can to make it work how many times that I did a factory reset still no luck,. did everything the support agents told me to do still no luck on getting the base station to be recognize by the Arlo Secure app (iOS version) I have 2 of them base stations and none of them cannot be recognize by the app,. Power LED works (solid Green) , Internet LED works (solid Green),. connected 2 cameras (Solid Green) it works. The only problem is the Arlo app Secure cannot recognize the neither of the Arlo Netgear base station Model VMB3000,. I even tried on the web version hoping that it will work but still I get the same result cannot be recognize by the App or the Web version., I tried on IOS, Android and Web none of them can recognize my base stations.. one used base station with 2 cameras and one brand new base station with 1 camera, cannot be recognize by the Arlo app.,, please help me I've been trying to get it recognize by the app for almost 3 weeks now and still no luck on getting it recognize. I search all over the internet on what and how to do it but still not working please help me I'm about to give up on this,. I will give it another chance if still not working I'm done,. please help me if anybody out there has the same problems please share on how you solved the problem., thank you in advance..

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I may be missing something here. If you have cameras connected to the bases, why are you trying to (apparently) add them again? If you need to set things up again, you need to remove the bases and cameras from your account and use the reset button on the base (hold for >10 seconds until the LEDs flash amber). Of course, then you'll need to add the base back normally followed by the cameras.

GEH88
Aspirant
Aspirant

the arlo app ios version or the android version even the web. it wont recognize the base station. so there is no way for me to see what ever the cameras are recording,. that my issue here sir. thats what i needed help. getting the app to recognize my arlo netgear base station.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The fact that you have 3 green LEDs (power, Internet and Camera) indicates the system is set up so you won't be able to "add" the base again - it's already in your account. Verify that you can see all devices in Settings, My Devices (old user interface (UI) that uses Library to view recordings) or Settings, Home, Devices (new UI that uses Feed). If needed, post screenshots of what you see.