Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My original Arlo Hub was hit by lightning. So we replaced it and when we did it wouldnt advance to c

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hubarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • My Hub was hit by lightning.  When we replaced it it would never advance to continue on the add Hub page. 

Of course I deleted the App and also went as far as setting up a new account to no avail.  How big of a hole did I dig myself into, or is it a token thing. Yes same account on this device. Both old and new account will not let me advance at this point and everything suggested has been done.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Hubarlo wrote:
  • My Hub was hit by lightning.  When we replaced it it would never advance to continue on the add Hub page. 

Of course I deleted the App and also went as far as setting up a new account to no avail. 

Are you talking about on-boarding the hub to your Arlo account?  Or are you talking by adding homekit???

What model hub is the replacement?  (There should be a VMBxxxx label on it).

Did you purchase the replacement new?  Or is it used?

Hubarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

When setting up the new hub it gets to a point and it won't let me activate the continue button 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Hubarlo wrote:

When setting up the new hub it gets to a point and it won't let me activate the continue button 

So you mean adding it to your account???

Did you try the paperclip reset?