My arlo account works fine on my desktop, but I cannot log in on my phone

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Romierome
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can log in fine and monitor on my desktop, but I cannot log in on my phone. Until a few weeks ago, everything worked great on my phone. I deleted the app and downloaded a new one several times, but still no luck. When I try to log in on my phone, it thinks for a second and then sends me a sms one time verification code. But I can never get past the log in screen. Help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Romierome,

Some users have reported success by simply uninstalling and reinstalling the Arlo Secure mobile app. For others, following the steps here were successfully: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/Add-trusted-device-on-new-iPhone-Issue-Resolved-Workaround/m-p/18...

JamesC

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Romierome,

What version of the mobile app do you have installed? Does the app close or do you get any error message?

JamesC

Romierome
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am not sure what version on the mobile app I have, how can I tell? When I try to sign in I enter my e-mail address and password....it starts thinking for just a second and then all the sudden my sign in information goes blank and I get a a SMS code to verify my identity but it doesn't take to the screen to enter it. It stays on the log in screen

Romierome
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there tech support I can contact about this? I need to get it resolved soon

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Romierome,

Support contact options are available here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

What make/model phone are you using (iOS/Android)?

JamesC

Romierome
Aspirant
Aspirant

Apple Iphone 13 pro max

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Romierome,

Are you able to provide a screenshot of where you're getting stuck on the login screen?

JamesC

Romierome
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can never get past the log in screen. As soon as i enter my log in information and hit log in. The sign in information just disappears like I never entered it. Then I get and SMS text to verify my account, but I cannot get to that screen....it stays on the log in screen

Romierome
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still cannot access my cameras from the mobile app on Iphone? Any help would be appreciated....

mpskeen
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem.  I need help.  We all got new phones and now none of our devices are trusted. I tells me there is a problem with trusting the device. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you uninstall the app and download again from the app store, do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Romierome
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get the same result. I have deleted the app and reuploaded it several times....same result

Romierome
Aspirant
Aspirant

So any help would be appreciated, I have over $ 300 invested in cameras that I can't monitor.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Romierome,

Some users have reported success by simply uninstalling and reinstalling the Arlo Secure mobile app. For others, following the steps here were successfully: https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo/Add-trusted-device-on-new-iPhone-Issue-Resolved-Workaround/m-p/18...

JamesC

Romierome
Aspirant
Aspirant

THANKS, this is what finally resolved the issue!!!!!!!!