My Arlo doorbell appear disconnected in my mobile app

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Yago
Follower
Follower

Hi, I purchased an Arlo wired doorbell in Dec23. Form that date, it has worked pretty well, recording and sending to my mobile images and videos and also when anybody rings the bell, I had an income call form the doorbell. But I don´t know why, for the last couple of weeks, I´m not receiving the servie, my arlo device appears as disconnected in my app. The rings works inside the house but neither my phone rings, nor I reveive images when people is around it.

How can I fix it? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
DobbieB
Aspirant
Aspirant

My doorbell started doing this on 6/16/24. We had a WIFI outage, not power, and it never came back up.  I worked with support and it still did not work.   Suddenly it started again last night.   This morning it is down again.  I have 2 of them, one never went down but now both of them are.  Still troubleshooting but I think it’s a software problem when it loses WIFI.  

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tested them to ensure they're actually offline? Are you using the Android or iOS app? Have you tried the web client (my.arlo.com)? Sometimes rebooting your router helps.