Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

My Arlo camera went off line and I can not re sync.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
BN64
Tutor
Tutor

My camera went off line, three went off line for some reason.  This one camera will not re-sync.  I changed the batteries three time.  And re-synced.  Sync went normal with the fast flashing blue light when done, but camera does not appear.  Even tryed removing and re-syncing camera still no luck.  Even tried rebooting my phone and my base station, nothing seems to work.  I have nine cameras on my system regular Arlo and Arlo Pro.  Thought about resetting the base station but not sure what that would do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jernesti
Initiate
Initiate

I just recently experienced this with one of my arlo pro cameras and I havent resolved it yet. I also need a resolution to this problem.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What have you tried?

BN64
Tutor
Tutor

Re-synced the camera three times.  Get quick flashing blue light each time showing success.  Camera does not show on my computer or phone.  Changed the batteries three times with same results.  Deleted the device and tried to re-install and re-sync. Still not showing up on computer or phone App.  Have even rebooted the base station and camera can not be re-added to my system.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

BN64
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks, I will do that.  Also have a Arlo Pro Camera that when fully charged is burning up the battery in a day or two with almost no recordings and the recording time is set for 20 sec.