Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Arlo Router VMB3000 has a solid Orange Light and does not show any other lights...

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Pyroalchemy
Follower
Follower

Hiya

The Arlo Base station has been offline for a while.. ive only just got round to trying to check why.. The Oranmge Light is on all of the time (Power LED) and none of the others are on at all... ive tried to switch it on/off again and again, and ive also rtied to remove it from my Arlo App and reinstall.. but it just doesn't seem to work.. its plugged into my network which I know works and has an internet connection..

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Pyroalchemy wrote:

Hiya

The Arlo Base station has been offline for a while.. ive only just got round to trying to check why.. The Oranmge Light is on all of the time (Power LED) and none of the others are on at all... ive tried to switch it on/off again and again, and ive also rtied to remove it from my Arlo App and reinstall.. but it just doesn't seem to work.. its plugged into my network which I know works and has an internet connection..

The POWER light should only be amber when rebooting...

reset the base by holding the reset in for 10 secs,

then Unplug the modem, router and base... bring them back one at a time in same order

If no change, contact Netgear as it may be defective

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------