Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Moved into new house—can’t unlock/connect to Base Station (VMB3000)

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Beall
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just purchased a house that has Arlo cameras installed. The base hub is a VMB3000 and we have 4 wireless cameras. I just bought new batteries for the cameras and am trying to hook everything up but keep running into issues.

I think the cameras are connected to the base hub, but I can’t connect the base hub to my account/app.

I’ve performed a factory reset and I’m not sure what the issue is here. Is there anyway these are still connected to the previous owners somehow? Something else I’m missing?

2 REPLIES 2
Beall
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just purchased a house that has Arlo cameras installed. The base hub is a VMB3000 and we have 4 wireless cameras. I just bought new batteries for the cameras and am trying to hook everything up but keep running into issues.

I think the cameras are connected to the base hub, but I can’t connect the base hub to my account/app.

I’ve performed a factory reset and I’m not sure what the issue is here. Is there anyway these are still connected to the previous owners somehow? Something else I’m missing?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The Previous owner MUST remove it from their account... if this hasn't been done, you will not be able to claim it.

The LEDs on the front are power/internet/cameras.  If active they will be green, if not amber

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------