Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Move husband's account to mine so I don't need to login to his account. Help?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kandea
Aspirant
Aspirant

My husband set everything up using his info. He works a lot so and I need to switch everything into mine. So I dont have to sign in with his info everytime, even though I'm a valid user in his acct I still cant change stuff that need stop be changed unless I'm signed in with his info. Which is fine but when he signs in away from home it automatically signs me out...HELP

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you include "access rights" when the cameras were set up so you can view them from your account?

https://kb.arlo.com/1103229/What-privileges-do-my-friends-have-when-I-grant-them-access-rights-in-my...

You should be able to do everything you'd normally want with that.  Can you clarify what you aren't able to do?

Kandea
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes info have access rights. When I go into setting from whichever camera it gives me absolutely no options to change recording time, contrast, etc.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only way to do this is for him (or you using his account) to remove all devices in Settings, My Devices and start fresh, using your account to do so. Be sure to note all settings, modes, rules and schedule to speed the rebuilding. Once set up, grant access to your husband.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

The only way to do this is for him (or you using his account) to remove all devices in Settings, My Devices and start fresh, using your account to do so. Be sure to note all settings, modes, rules and schedule to speed the rebuilding. Once set up, grant access to your husband.

Or just have him log into "your" account, so you can log into "his".