Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Model VMB3000 - Base station offline

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Kendias1975
Aspirant
Aspirant

My model VMB3000 Base Station is showing offline and I am unable to get back online. I have done everything and checked the internet connection. I am also unable to reset the base station.  There seems to be something going on with the base station. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
manfredz
Hero
Hero

The Arlo engineering team has identified the cause and resolved this issue. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
manfredz
Hero
Hero

The Arlo engineering team has identified the cause and resolved this issue. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC

Kendias1975
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm all set. Thank you. Frank was very helpful.  

happy99
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem but it is not resolved. Beree days. I did a factory reset on the  base station and it will not reconnect. Three green lughts are on.  I have tried everthing very frustrated. what do I do now

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

happy99,

If you've factory reset your base station, it will need to be claimed again on your account. Log in to your Arlo account and navigate to Settings > My Devices and remove the base station. After it has been removed,  go back to your account main screen (Devices) and click "Add Device". Select base station and follow the on screen instructions. If you're having trouble discovering the device, you may need to manually factory reset the base by pressing and holding the reset button until all LEDs flash amber. Also be sure the device you are using to add the base station to your account is connected to the same network as the base station.

JamesC

Renee196706
Aspirant
Aspirant

We are having trouble with the base ststion letting us get on with our iphone's. The power light and the internet lights are lit up, but will not connect.

sybersnot
Apprentice
Apprentice

I took the advise of another poster and un powered and disconnected the base from router. Waited several minutes hooked it back up and still nothing. Please someone help.

sybersnot
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have tried to do this several times. I hold it for the count of 50 but no blinking amber lights.

sybersnot
Apprentice
Apprentice

I was finally able to reset my base station and re-sync all the cameras. I think I got it now. Happy they work again.

RBP
Aspirant
Aspirant

Base station firmware 1.9.0.0_14639.       Stays stable on all three indicator lights and then intermittent middle light starts flashing. Base station doesn't accept one of the three cameras. While flashing. Maybe this problem in a firmware issue, my guess.

Renee196706
Aspirant
Aspirant
So can I use my iPhone 7plus to set it up
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Renee196706,

Yes, you can use an iPhone to set up. Just make sure you are on the same network as the base station.

RBP,

Consider rebooting your base station and attempt the sync process again.

JamesC