Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Missing recordings

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bbuturla1975
Follower
Follower

I'm not necessarily having problems with the camera itself.  The problem I am having is that the majority of April recordings are simply missing.  I only have about 6 or 7 days of history showing up and the rest are simply not there.  Has something happened to my recordings?  We did not delete anything.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

bbuturla1975 wrote:

I'm not necessarily having problems with the camera itself.  The problem I am having is that the majority of April recordings are simply missing.  I only have about 6 or 7 days of history showing up and the rest are simply not there.  Has something happened to my recordings?  We did not delete anything.

If you are on the BASIC level of service, ( free ) , the storage is for 7days ( rolling ).

What this means is that on day#8, day #1 is auto deleted... day #9, day #2 is deleted..etc

Anything you want to keep MUST be downloaded

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

bbuturla1975 wrote:

If you are on the BASIC level of service, ( free ) , the storage is for 7days ( rolling ).

What this means is that on day#8, day #1 is auto deleted... day #9, day #2 is deleted..etc

Anything you want to keep MUST be downloaded

Morse is faster than texting!