Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Missing Recycle Bin in app workaround

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

After a couple of failed replies I submitted yesterday, I hope this helps some.

While the Recycle Bin is missing from the apps at the moment, it is still there in the browser Library view.  Since the typical mobile browser is detected by the web site and directs you to install the app, make sure you use the browser's menu to select the option to use the desktop version of the web site.  For instance, in Chrome, open the menu and scroll down until you see "Request desktop site" and select it.  That should take you straight to the desktop web site where you can view the Library and Recycle Bin.

Yes, it's a workaround but it should help you for the time being.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Hi J... good find...

I get the RECYLE bin if I log in via CHROME ( pc ) but don't get the recyle bin when logging in via FIRE FOX

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

V-e-l-l-y interesting. I can understand the web page changing but showing differently to this degree based on browser?

Edit: Just checked rules and modes usiong Chrome and compared to FF.  The whole old interface is available in Chrome while FF shows the new.  I also just flushed the Chrome cache, etc. from the past hour and now get the new interface.  So, it's a cached data thang making this post rather useless.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

yes, it's cached.... but I did get back a few pics as a test... will it last, prob not

Morse is faster than texting!