• 6 In Conversation
yadbop
Star
Star

Hi everyone,

Did anyone notice new updates?

ICONS - the running man motion and star is dark yellow color tone

MODE - now has armed, disarmed and geofencing - thanks for update to mode

SETTINGS - if you click on camera it shows number % of battery life remaining, awesome thank you!

That's all that I have noticed so far, is there an actual official page that shows updates and changes?

PROBLEMS 

This is a major problem, when I try to modify modes, such as duration to record, motion sensitivity etc, it all shows up as blank? Is anyone else having the same problem?

FW Version 1.7.3_5005

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yadbop
Star
Star

Hey everyone:

Problems described above on my end with the MODES not showing motion sensitivity and duration are now showing and working fine.

IOS Arlo app latest version is finally available for download, have just updated and everything working well.

Thanks again team for feedback and help!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

Yes, modes is screwed up on mine also.

Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

yadbop wrote:

PROBLEMS 

This is a major problem, when I try to modify modes, such as duration to record, motion sensitivity etc, it all shows up as blank? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Looks all fine in my app. Android 6.

Did you notice the signal strength indicator on a camera's Settings page is in percent too? And now there are four bars in the battery icon on the camera page.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

yadbop wrote:

ICONS - the running man motion and star is dark yellow color tone

PROBLEMS 

The running man has been yellow/amber for some time now when recording.  I suppose the exact color may have changed but it appears essentially the same to me.

I'm also having no issue with modes.  Also running 6.0.1 - maybe an issue with earlier OSes?  Try logging out and back in.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have tested this using an older version of Android (5.0.1) and was able to see edit/see modes/rules without issue.

yadbop, nicholshornlake

What model Android device/version are you working with that is behaving this way? Are you still experiencing the issue?

JamesC

nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

JamesC, I am using a desktop pc with chrome and internet explorer windows 10. I have tried both browsers and get the same thing. I only problem I'm having is that the schedule in modes has gotten so small that I can't make it out. Thanks

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Tested here on an LG android running 4.4.2;

All fine, no problems except a minor one in setting location ( did it manually )

IOS version not ready for prime time yet

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

Capture.PNG

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Here's mine - can't get the whole thing to fit:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2fmm4uuzjcvajq/Screenshot_20160518-183207.png?dl=0

Screenshot_20160518-183207.png

yadbop
Star
Star

Hey everyone:

Problems described above on my end with the MODES not showing motion sensitivity and duration are now showing and working fine.

IOS Arlo app latest version is finally available for download, have just updated and everything working well.

Thanks again team for feedback and help!