Master /supplemental yellow error

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rmontosa
Aspirant
Aspirant

My subscription must have ran past due. Went to renew it from device and get a master plan supplemental yellow error box.  Can't contact anyone phone, email, chat and this is to renew at that. This support service is terrible. Never had my account shared with anyone else friend etc.. so not sure why I'm getting this dam master plan error preventing me from using my cameras. Then Arlos master plan is to drive us crazy with motion alerts until we renew but can't because of "master plan not assigned on the account unable to assign supplemental plan" terrible customer experience that seems to just repeat! My house is going on the market at end of month and I will be sure never and I mean never purchase Arlo again on top of writing reviews for everyone else thinking about purchasing. I'll list out all the many reasons I'm encountering now! I've wasted hours already. Very unhappy customer! 

1 REPLY 1
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

One post is only needed. Duplicate post will slow the process. I have already created a ticket for support to reach out to you. All other post will be closed as duplicates.