Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Lesandlio
Aspirant
Aspirant

After most recent update to Arlo app, I can’t log in using my iPhone 7. I am on iOS version 16.1.2. I have deleted the app and reinstalled several times with no luck. I can put my email address and password in, it shows the spinning wheel, it sends me my 2F passcode, then puts me back onto the sign in screen. I changed my password thinking that might help, nope. I’ve closed my phone completely down, no change. Anyone else having the same issue and found a workaround?

10 REPLIES 10
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Lesandlio

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Lesandlio
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I am still experiencing the issue.  Every few days I try signing in with the same result.  I had a similar issue with my iPad, but it eventually let me log on there, at a loss on the iPhone.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you using the latest version Arlo app  4.0.1 as well?

Thanks 

Lesandlio
Aspirant
Aspirant
  • Not sure how to check that if I can’t get into it, but I now have the house icon instead of the bird.  I noticed there was an update yesterday (4.0.2) and ran it on my phone; still unable to log in.  Thank you
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you, that is the latest. I am escalating this right now and I will provide an update as soon as possible. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Lesandlio

Another follow-up question, are you the main account user or a granted access user? 

Thank you 

Lesandlio
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am the main account holder.  Thank you

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue with the latest version of the Arlo app? 

Lesandlio
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am no longer having the issue.  Can’t remember what else I tried, but I eventually got it to work.  Thank you