Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 In Conversation
CasadeVita
Follower
Follower
I get library notifications and can see that there is a visitor, but the image is static and the video won't play (although the video counter is progressing?). This is on the Arlo iPhone App, and is specific to my iPhone (it works fine on my wife's iPhone and on my PC). Any suggestions?
8 REPLIES 8
Fmartinis
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same exact issue
Npam01
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here. It’s been happening for a while and I can’t find a solution. My wife has the exact same iPhone and she can watch the videos fine.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since her phone works fine, reinstall the app and reboot the phone. Any better? WHo has the primary account? Are either of you using an account that was granted access?

Npam01
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve already tried reinstalling the app and rebooting my phone. Does the same thing. I’m the primary account holder. She is an authorized user
flywright
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem on my iPhone.  Works OK on home PC.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey everyone,

What device do you have and what OS are you running on your phone? Make sure you have installed the latest version for both the app and for your phone OS.

flywright
Aspirant
Aspirant

Using iPhone XR with IOS 12.0.1.  Same problem with iPhone 6S Plus with IOS 12.0.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Make sure that both your iPhones are on the latest version, which is iOS 12.1 and see if the issue resolves.