Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Just watched a video in the library and it has dissapeared?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Frenchie16
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just watched a video of someone approaching my property I watched it around four times and it has dissapeared from my library where can it have gone I did not delete it?

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Reload the web/app after clearing your cache to see if it appears... also if a phone, reboot.

Once it appears , DOWNLOAD first.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Frenchie16
Aspirant
Aspirant

i dont understand this sorry, I was watching a video from my library and could see someone quite clearly at my front door they quickly ran away but I watched around four times and now it has dissapeared, I feel sure I didnt delete it but I have also looked at my notifications via email and it has disspeared out of my email as well ?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's certainly possible that you inadvertantly deleted the video - hovering fingers over a touch device can cause seemingly weird things to happen.  Are you using the app or a browser?  As Tom suggests, clearing the cache of either/both can help since sometimes the cache causes the display to use old information rather than current.  The app would be cleared using the phone settings, go to the apps selection, then Arlo and clear the cache.  Reinstalling the app would do the same thing, maybe easier.  To clear the browser cache depends on the browser but you would need to go into the browser settings to find the place where you can do so.  You can also just try a different browser to see what happens.

If the video has been deleted for any reason, it's gone - no chance of recovery.