Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Issues with uploading attachments to support ticket

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
WraithW
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the dreaded red / pink tinge with one of my cameras & have tried all methods suggested both here in forums & by support, however I am trying to upload an attachment image to my support ticket as they requested but continually get an error similar to this..
-------------------------------
Request blocked.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: _sLJnH9oJJwfPYMbIfmHrzQ3G7NS8W8lQMFkGs8x-W96c3QtgqkdQg==
Just the Request ID is obviuolsy different each attempt.   anyone able to assist me in uploading this image?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WraithW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks everyone for your help / advice. support have sent me an email adress to send image to so they can attach it to my ticket.

I did try a 2nd browser to no avail on the upload so unsure what that is about, email sent through though so hopefully can get my camera sorted soon.

Thanks again

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
brh
Master
Master

@WraithW

I don't know about uploading the image, but you probably don't need to as the pink cast is probably a stuck IR filter. At present I don't know of any fix for that and it probably isn't worth trying to repair it.

But just in case it is something else contact Support at the link on the bottom of this page.

Brian

WraithW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks Brian,

Yes I raised a ticket with support & they are the ones who asked me to upload  an image from the camera to my ticket along with camera ID etc so theu can see for tremselves, it is the option to attach that image to my ticket that is resulting in the above error, am hoping someone from arlo support can assist, I advised same error to my ticket as well.  thanks for help though 🙂

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you have a an open ticket, the reply you get has a hot link to answer....

it would be to my.netgear.com and when there you can upload a file

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
WraithW
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am aware of this, the whole reason I posted here is because the upload attachment link on that link to my Ticket is giving me the above error & refusing to allow me permission to upload a picture from my camera proving the reddish tint.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried a different browser and/or computer?

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired

WraithW,

I've escalated this within our Support team and asked that someone reach out to you for assistance in uploading the image.

Dawn Marshall
Community Manager, NETGEAR

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

WraithW,

I'd like to offer assistance getting your screenshot attached to your open support case. Are you able to attach the screenshot to a private message and send directly to me or here on the community? From there, I will attach the screenshot manually to your support ticket.

JamesC

WraithW
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks everyone for your help / advice. support have sent me an email adress to send image to so they can attach it to my ticket.

I did try a 2nd browser to no avail on the upload so unsure what that is about, email sent through though so hopefully can get my camera sorted soon.

Thanks again