Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
finbackdragon
Follower
Follower

On a scale of 1 to 10, before your upgrade I rated your product a 5. After the upgrade, you don't even deserve a 1. Thank God your product was a gift and I didn't lose any money. Your product is a piece. I will let everybody in my list of over 100 contacts to stay away from Arlo and I will tell them to forward that email to everybody in their contact list. Whoever put together the latest upgrade should be fired and I know I'm not the only one that's complaining. Your reviews are terrible. Do not contact me about my grievance. I will not respond. I'm so pissed off that I wouldn't use your product if you gave it to me free of charge.

1 REPLY 1
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Did you want help or did you just come here for a rant?

If the latter, you should know that this community is essentially a user-to-user venue with some input from a small band of Arlo techies.

Most of the answers come from fellow users who have no connection with Arlo. They just have a lot of collective experience and are familiar with the sort of problems that turn up here.

Moaning about Arlo's "incompetence" may make you feel good, but  that's as far as it goes.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime