Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Invert Image / All Motion Bug (?)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hairfarm
Star
Star

Greetings,

The issue: 

When setting my camera to "Invert Image" and saving the setting, all is fine. However, when I go to Mode and select All Motion Off in the morning  and then back again to All Motion ON in the evening I notice that I have to "reset" the "Invert Image" all over again.  This seems like a bug to me. If not, what was Arlo app designer thinking? 

Once a user sets a camera to "Invert Image" it should never have to be set again.

Can someone try this with one of their cameras and see if this occurs on their Arlo system? 

It's bothersome to have to remember to reset the "Invert Image" setting each time I disable/enable the All Motion settings.

thanks!

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Once a user sets a camera to "Invert Image" it should never have to be set again.

Correct, you have some form of glitch.  You don't say what system yr working on PC/IOS/Android.

I remember there was an old bug like this a few months back, but it appeared to have been resolved via sw updates.( unless your on an older version of s/w due to new purchase )

The problem was from settings over diff systems and the fix was to go into the PC version and toggle inverted off, toggle back on a few times and saving after each time.. after this a reset was call for if the prior didn't lock in.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------