Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Internet connection

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
craybaby
Follower
Follower

Arlo app says I'm not on the internet but all the lights say I am. So I can't get the serial number loaded. Have done the 1 minute unplug reset on the base station.

Camera syncs just fine. The Verizon 4G LTE says it sees the base station. This unit had been working and then something crashed while I was away and viewing remotely. It asked if I wanted to delete or something,{I don't remember exactly} I said yes

and I think it lost all my original info. I can still log on and view a former recording but it shows NO CAMERAS!!

I really need help ASAP!

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Welcome to Arlo the home of " is it working today". Below is a copy of a post from a Netgear employee making reference to yet "ANOTHER" Arlo outage. This may have something to do with your problem.

DeannS NETGEAR Moderator
NETGEAR Moderator
DeannS
Re: No live stream or video for today
Options
‎2015-06-26 05:40 PM

Good afternoon Community members,

We've recently identified an issue on the Arlo System where Live Streaming is not working and may be prompting an error message regarding the media server and/or streaming services.
Our engineering team is diligently working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
Due to the nature of this matter, we don't have an estimate as to when we will have a resolution.
We will continue to provide updates as we work through the issue.
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
DeannS
Arlo Team
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You may have deactivated the base....

read this info; 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-enter-the-Arlo-Base-Station-serial-num...

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Installation/What-is-the-procedure-to-add-a-second-base-station-to-...

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------