Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Incorrect Billing For Monthly Subscription Plan

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Columbo1
Guide
Guide

I have been receiving the monthly Subscription "special offer" of $4.99 for several months.  But the last two monthly billings (12/21/18 & 1/23/19) INCREASED to $9.99, per my credit card statement.  Yet when I log on to the  ARLO.com website today, it shows that my next billing will be on 2/23/19 for $4.99......

Not sure what is going on.  Was I just over billed for the last two months?  Will I continue to be over billed?.....Will someone please explain, so I can  decide if I want to continue paying for this Subscription Plan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Columbo1
Guide
Guide

Yes, I contacted them.  They will only refund me the overcharge amt of $5.00 for Dec billing.  They informed me that the special offer price of $4.95 was only good for 12 months, and expired at the end of 2018.  So, I have cancelled my  monthly subscription plan.