Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Impossible Install With Token Invalid Message

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Mamrama
Tutor
Tutor

Hello I have bought an WMB3000 ARLO camera : 48E35C7GA12B9. I can not use it as when finishing the set up it says : access token invalid. Then it asks for a login/password process but when I try to retrieve the password, it says the account does not exist. I tried another mail address with no success. Eventually a last mail address seemed to be fine, but it says : time access expired. Last try : after the product is identified as 48E35C7GA12B9, it says this product is not recognised and I have to contact support. So impossible to come to a result. I'm fed up with all these problems. PLEASE help. Thank you, regards,

11 REPLIES 11
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Mamrama,

Are you using the web portal or a phone/tablet?

Mamrama
Tutor
Tutor

thanks for replying

I started with the app (that shows "acces token invalid", then asked for a login / password process (with no result as the mail seemed to be unknown in the database. I use Iphone 6S with IOS 12 

Then I tried to do it on PC  but it tells first that the session has expired. After a new try it tells that the device is not recognized.

Thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Mamrama,

Just to be verify, you have not previously set this system up & this is a new system? Have you tried to reboot the base station?

Mamrama
Tutor
Tutor

Capture_arlo_1.JPGCaptureARLO.JPG

Mamrama
Tutor
Tutor

Above are 2 screenshots (in French, sorry), one for pc browser and the other for the app. For the App, I used a mail address that was not use before (If I use a mail address that I've already tried, i'm directly directed to login page)

Thanks 

Mamrama
Tutor
Tutor

Hi ShayneS,

You are right, I bought it from a colleague who has probably used it before. Nevertheless, the base station was reset three times during my attempts to set it up

Thanks,

Regards 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The problem with not finding the device is that the previous owner probably still has it listed in his account. Have him delete all devices in Settings, My Devices and you should be able to then claim the base.

Mamrama
Tutor
Tutor

My colleague tells me she does not have access to her account anymore since yesterday. Thus, she can not change anything.. Does this have anything with my issue ?

Thanks,

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Possibly. If she can't access things, you'll have to open a case with support here.

Mamrama
Tutor
Tutor

Hi jguerdat, could you tell how to open a case in support ? It seems that both accounts do not work. 

Thanks,

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

You can open a case with our Arlo Support Team through here.