Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I want one of my Arlo cameras to operate from 23.59 - 08.00 each day in live recording mode.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rudderchain
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I want one of my Arlo cameras to operate from 23.59 - 08.00 each day in live recording mode. Review the information the next day and then delete from library.

(1) Can I schedule the camera to do this or will I just have to set the live recordng manually and stop it manually ?

(2) In doing the live recording as above will this diminish the battery life very quickly,and will it have any impact on the storage capacity in my library as a Premium subscriber ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
manfredz
Hero
Hero

Unless I missed something you can't schedule a recording.  It either starts when motion is detected, and then only for a max of 120 sec or start manually when it will go to standby 30 min later.  Extrapolating my battery use I estimate you'd go through a set of batteries in 12-16 recording hours.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
manfredz
Hero
Hero

Unless I missed something you can't schedule a recording.  It either starts when motion is detected, and then only for a max of 120 sec or start manually when it will go to standby 30 min later.  Extrapolating my battery use I estimate you'd go through a set of batteries in 12-16 recording hours.

Rudderchain
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

Thanks for that. I'll take a new look at that particular issue.