Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I use to be able to view Arlo from my phone and PC. Now I can only view from my phone. Why?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Aspirant
Aspirant

Until yesterday I was able to access my Arlo account by phone or PC. Now I can only access the account thru my phone. I can't even load the account sign in page on my PC as suggested in a previous help conversation. I ran a speed test and I have 9 ping ms, download 158 Mbps, upload 15.62 Mbps. It's not my modem speed that is the problem. We had an electrical storm pass through yesterday. I was able to access the account on  my PC before then and now I cannot. Somehow I don't think that is the problem since we've had almost daily thunderstorms here. I have tried rebooting my modem and the arlo base. All the cameras have more than 45% charge.

4 REPLIES 4
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I go to the Arlo web link my screen turns grey. There is nothing to indicate any further data. Reading about other people experiencing a similar problem I noticed that one peprson was having difficulty upgrading the latest version of Flash. I was frequently upgrading the latest version on my PC and was beginning to wonder if my account had been hacked. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @4290

Have you tried to use a different browser?

Aspirant
Aspirant

I turned on my pc tonight to try just that and Arlo is up and functioning again. Very strange. Thank you for your suggestion. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You are very welcome, have a great weekend.