Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have 4 wireless cameras. None work.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
will1776
Follower
Follower

I have 4 wireless cameras.  None work.  Either says change batteries or that the camera is not syncing.  I cannot find help anywhere.  Chat line does not work, and there is no custemer service numbers anywhere.  There is nothing to sync with?

all the online help stuff has information for wireless cameras with a base station.  my cameras do not have a base station.  I can find nothing for my system.

This has to be the worst support I have ever seen on any product.  No help anywhere.  

I will be filling out every review service I can find do give my opinion of arlo and netgear.

3 REPLIES 3
manfredz
Hero
Hero

if you do not have a base station, which arlo cam/system do you have?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Will, maybe you need to read the FAQs and check the forums for solutions. Very few things haven't already been covered, including how to contact support using the (tada!) Contact Support link at the bottom here.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

will1776,

All Wire-free cameras (with the exception of the Arlo Go) require a base station. If you're receiving a notification that the batteries need changed, this could indicate that the batteries are depleted and you need to install a fresh set. Have you tried installing fresh batteries?

JamesC