Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I don't want emails telling me my batteries are about to die!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SeizetheDay
Tutor
Tutor

Suddenly I am receiving annoying emails that certain batteries are at 5%.  Well the camera stops recording altogether when the batteries are at 10%, so these emails are useless.  

I check my cameras to see the percentage left EVERY DAY when I turn the cameras on or off.  I do not wish to get these battery life e-mails, and there is no option under any tab to turn off emails for low batteries.   How can I turn the email notifications OFF?  And I am clueless as to why they suddenly started!  These emails are like SPAM to me!  We don't use Arlo for security reasons, as the system had way too many issues, and often didn't record.  Very unreliable.   We got a hard wired 24/7/365 system which continually records, and has had ZERO issues.  

Anyway, I REALLY would like to stop getting email notifications about the batteries.  Help!  Thanks

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The cameras do not stop recording at any level other than 0%. The emails are only at ~15% and when dead and can't be stopped. You can create an email server filter to trash these messages if they bother you so much.