Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I am not getting any motion alerts to my phone.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DebLynn
Aspirant
Aspirant

My cameras are not sending me any motion alerts to my phone. I have it set on bubbles notification. I did get alerts before, but I had to replace the batteries and since then they have not been working. One of my cameras is malfunctioning and not working. I have replaced the batteries in that one and only the blue sync light comes on. My vechile was broken into two nights ago in the moring hours and the camera was within range and didn't video record or motion alert me. I didn't get a recording until after 8am and the break-in occurred at 6:00am.  

I have followed what the pamphet states when getting your cameras up and ready, but I don't know what else to do. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DebLynn
Aspirant
Aspirant

James I was able to find on my phone that my alerts from my phone app. was off and I was able to get it fix by turning on the notifications. I think I found it somewhere on one of the message boards. 

Thank you! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DebLynn,

How far away was the motion you were trying to test? Does the camera detect motion if you test by walking across it's field of view?

JamesC

DebLynn
Aspirant
Aspirant

James I was able to find on my phone that my alerts from my phone app. was off and I was able to get it fix by turning on the notifications. I think I found it somewhere on one of the message boards. 

Thank you!