Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Towing
Tutor
Tutor

I am trying to cancel my subscription. I have followed every step that is list online to be able to cancel it but there is nothing that i can find to cancel it.  I cant set on the phone for 30 mins just to stay on hold hoping someone can help. The live Chat support doesn work, no one ever comes online Can someone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see. On the Web Portal under Settings > Subscription there should be a grey cancel button. I have provided a screenshot below.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you receiving an error message or can you not find the button to cancel the subscription?

Towing
Tutor
Tutor

I can not find a cancel button any where. I have followed each suggestion that it list on the arlo website and nothing

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see. On the Web Portal under Settings > Subscription there should be a grey cancel button. I have provided a screenshot below.

Towing
Tutor
Tutor

That is what I needed thank you. some how i kept over looking that

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You are welcome!

I will be here if you have any further questions.

Wade83
Initiate
Initiate
I want to cancel my subscription today 26th January 2019 if you don’t I will block you on my credit card and report you
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're telling a user forum this? We can't do a thing to help. Open a case with support:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Towing
Tutor
Tutor
Per earlier responses. I was already given the exact place to find it to cancel subscription by an Arlo member