Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to get access to all my cameras using 2 separate accounts?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jkadlic
Aspirant
Aspirant

I use Arlo cameras for my home under one account and use Arlo cameras for my office under another account. How can I get access to ALL of my cameras through the Arlo app? I can't find out how to make that work, given I have two separate accounts. Ideas are welcome. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Share the cameras from account A to B ( look in settings for grant access)

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
jkadlic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you @TomMac .  I can't seem to find that option in the desktop version of the website anywhere.  Can you direct me more specifically?  Does it have to be done via the mobile app?  Thanks.

jkadlic
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just looked further @TomMac  and looks like you can only do it through the mobile app after all.  Thank you.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@jkadlic wrote:

I just looked further @TomMac  and looks like you can only do it through the mobile app after all.  Thank you.

It can be done on both the app or web...web is easier

go to the FAQs and read up, or go to settings , click on Grant Access and follow steps

OR

You can go up to a paid account and use either 10 or 20 cameras total depending on account level

https://kb.arlo.com/000039122/How-do-I-add-friends-to-my-Arlo-account

Capture22.JPG

Morse is faster than texting!
LynnR
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well I have two basestations, total of 5 cameras to cover my home and my GF's. That is as easy as adding the second basestation under Devices. Then cameras in the normal way. HTH...