How to add an extra camera?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Estela
Follower
Follower

image-cameras.tiffI have an basic service that can allow up to 5 cameras to the base. I have sync all the cameras but was able to set only one? How can I add an extra camera? I have 3.

3 REPLIES 3
Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

When syncing the new ( additional) cameras make sure you do the following:

1- quickly press the sync button on the base. DO NOT HOLD THE SYNC BUTTON FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME. JUST PUSH ONCE. 

2- With your camera within a few feet of the base push ( do not hold) the sync button on the camera. 

3- wait for the flashing blue light on the camera to cycle. 

4- when flashing blue light on camera stop confirm that the new camera has appeared on your browser or app. 

5- re-do this process on remaining cameras. Only sync 1 camera at a time and confirm it appears on browser or app before attempting to sync the next one. 

Bennyho919
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried this many times, but nothing pop up from my app. After press the sync on cam, it flashed blue light 7 times then orange light rapidly flash. Any idea?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you briefly pressing the sync button on the base, also?  If so, try opening and closing the battery door on the camera.  Power off and restart the base station.  Worst case, try a factory reset on the base.  If all fails, open a trouble ticket.