Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do i switch off the night vision?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
notawinger
Follower
Follower

I have 2 cameras that are stuck in night vision mode? How di I get them to switch off and go back to color video streaming? Thank you-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open and close the battery doors. If that doesn't work, try a power cycle on the base. Ensure the firmware versions are all up to date.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open and close the battery doors. If that doesn't work, try a power cycle on the base. Ensure the firmware versions are all up to date.

VetteBlue
Aspirant
Aspirant
Didn't work.
VetteBlue
Aspirant
Aspirant
Issue started with new software update earlier this week. Only one camera is affected.

Also tried turning night vision off, removing the batteries and rebooting the base station.

Still have a pink image.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

VetteBlue wrote:
Issue started with new software update earlier this week. Only one camera is affected.

Also tried turning night vision off, removing the batteries and rebooting the base station.

Still have a pink image.

Go to a live view, and while viewing shine a flashlight into the lens from a few feet away... it may force the change over tho it may only be temp...

Put in a trouble ticket.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
VetteBlue
Aspirant
Aspirant
Tries that while repowering the camera and still no luck. Haven't done a trouble ticket yet.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

VetteBlue,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC