Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SalsaLady
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I get to back months to delete recordings? I was told that’s why my cameras quit recording because memory is full. I tried but it won’t let me go back, stops at June after I deleted July

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi SalsaLady,

There isn't a way to recover video content that has been deleted. We advise downloading and storing locally any content you wish to keep for future use.

Or feel free to consider our Arlo Smart subscription to keep your recordings longer on the cloud. You can read more about it here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

SalsaLady
Aspirant
Aspirant

My brother told me recordings drop off after 30 days. No problem. It has been a week now and we still can't figure out why one of the cameras stopped recording. We get live video but shows no recordings. Batteries are new, everything is checked what is supposed to be, but we are totally lost. Does anyone know how to get camera to start recording again? Thank you!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check your active mode to be sure the proper one is selected. The motion icon for the camera on the Devices tab should be black, not gray, and turn amber when motion is detected. What have you tried?