Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How To Setup Two Accounts At Two Different Locations?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Christopher25
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 stores. I installed one arlo cam at store ones network. Its on my app now. How do i go about installing a 2 camera system on the network of store 2 and use the same app/account to view cameras. Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Set up the second store as a separate account. Then while in the secondary account, use the Grant Access feature to allow access to the primary account. Make sure you check the box that says "Allow Access Rights"
Then login to the app using the primary account. You should be able to see all of your cameras and have 90% control over the secondary system. For major things like settting up custom modes for the secondary system, you will need to log in as the secondary account.

Check out the FAQs on the "Grant Access" feature

Christopher25
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can i do that using the same arlo app on the same phone ?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes but there's no need. Simply add the new base and camera to your exisitng account. There's no limit on bases nor thier location, only on the total number of cameras. You'd have 3 cameras so the basic plan is all you need.

Streak2
Master Master
Master

Could another alternative be to set up both bases and associated cameras at one location using one account and then just physically move one base to store one and the other to store two?

All will be on the same account with no need for granting access?