Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 1 In Conversation
Royleblue1
Initiate
Initiate

Arlo is possibly the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have had ongoing issues since buying a CCTV system with 5 cameras almost two years ago.

I have had the case escalated and de-escalated several times without resolving the problem. Repeatedly promised calls following complaints and absolutely nothing! I’ve spent hundreds of pounds on a system that is not reliable.

The agents (first point of contact) are fine but once a case is raised and engineers and Customer Services are involved absolutely nothing happens even after repeatedly chasing them!!!! This isn’t a small company but act like scam artists that simply take your money and run.

————————————————

I am beyond disgusted with ARLO! The case has been escalated to an engineer who determined that a refund should not be provided as it’s ok to be an intermittent and not permanent! - even though it is actually permanent now - I was asked for receipts which I provided and told to answer just one more question - which i did - before a refund would be issued. Absolutely unbelievable, how can a security system be sold and then be told it’s acceptable for it to fail intermittently and go offline for weeks?

Official complaints have been completely ignored, not one phone call or email even though the policy states that a reply should be provided within 2 days.

I feel like i am dealing with scam artists who have taken hundreds of pounds for a product that does not work and then refuse to provide support or refund it.

ARLO - you are a fraudulent company.

1 REPLY 1
Royleblue1
Initiate
Initiate
If anyone from Arlo is actually interested my case numbers are: 42382108, 42377560