Help canceling service

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
13closed
Follower
Follower

I work for the head office of a church denomination, and we recently closed a church site that has Arlo.  We need to cancel the service, but the previous staff didn't leave account/login information.  The bank account this gets charged to will be closed, so the Arlo bills will start 'bouncing', but would like to connect with you to close the account.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@13closed wrote:

I work for the head office of a church denomination, and we recently closed a church site that has Arlo.  We need to cancel the service, but the previous staff didn't leave account/login information.  

I'm tagging the mods - @JamesC , @BrookeN , @ShayneS - so they can assist in contacting support.

FYI, Arlo isn't withdrawing any money directly from the church bank account, instead they are charging a credit card (or paypal in some countries).  Hopefully you know the payment method.

I know Arlo can find the user account for the church using a serial number, but I don't know if they can find it easily using the payment method. (Note this is user-to-user forum, and I don't work for Arlo).

So it would be helpful if you could get the serial numbers from one or more of the cameras (or the Arlo base if they have one).  That of course would require help from someone on-site.  This article would help them find the serial number on the camera or base: