Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Having trouble seeing multiple base stationsa. on one account.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Grantmcme
Aspirant
Aspirant

We have two base stations set up and two people (email accounts) are signed up to view them. I am supposed to be incharge of monitoring the cameras but I only have access to one of the station's feeds. Where the other person/account has access to both satation's cameras.

I have tried to discover the other base station but have had no success in locating it on our network. It will time out before discovering anything. I know the base station is working because I can see the camera's feed on the other account.

What could be the problem?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
brh
Master
Master

@Grantmcme

If you have access to the email address and password of the other account, log in to that account and go to Settings > Grant Access > Add > Friend, (enter the user name and email address for your account), and send an invitation.

Go back and open your email and accept the invitation. While still logged into the other account, select which cameras you want to share, (I believe all of them in your case), and select if you want to grant Administration Rights.

Log out of that account and log back into your account and you should be able to see all of the cameras.

Hope that helps,

Brian

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
brh
Master
Master

@Grantmcme

Each account must grant access to the other one. I have two accounts and that is what I did. Each account should be able to see all the cameras, but in order to make changes each account holder must log into his or her own account.

Hope that helps.

Brian

Grantmcme
Aspirant
Aspirant

How am I supposed to grant access to the other account? I don't seem to be able to find the option.

Thanks for the help!

brh
Master
Master

@Grantmcme

If you have access to the email address and password of the other account, log in to that account and go to Settings > Grant Access > Add > Friend, (enter the user name and email address for your account), and send an invitation.

Go back and open your email and accept the invitation. While still logged into the other account, select which cameras you want to share, (I believe all of them in your case), and select if you want to grant Administration Rights.

Log out of that account and log back into your account and you should be able to see all of the cameras.

Hope that helps,

Brian