Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HAVE I KILLED THE LITTLE GREEN RUNNING MAN ?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Plzhelp
Luminary
Luminary

I have lost the little green running man on BOTH CAMERAS... the garage camera worked at 7 AM this morning!

Mode: All motion on: Monday - Sunday   12 A.M. - 11:59 P.M.

Rules:  Motion on Driveway Camera: Has a green pencil

If:  Motion detected on 4882547U341BD      100%

Then: Record on 4882547U341BD                     120 secs

Send email alert to my email address

Motion on Garage Camera:  Has a green pencil

If: Motion detected on  4882547833SEC       100%

Then: Record on 4882547833SEC                      120 secs

Send email alert to my email address

Both cameras are highlighted green in Camera Settings (so I have the right ones specified in Rules) I can livestream & record. Both cameras show connection to WiFi and both have full battery indication. HOW DID I  KILL THE LITTLE GREEN RUNNING MAN ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Verify that the mode you are currently running show that rules for your cameras has the green check mark.  If the check mark is not green, click them both and then save.

-Robert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RobertRosal
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Verify that the mode you are currently running show that rules for your cameras has the green check mark.  If the check mark is not green, click them both and then save.

-Robert
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@Plzhelp

PS... as a hint, after writing down the cameras serial numbers, RENAME them to something like their location ( names can be changed anytime from the CAMERA SETTINGS/camera click on edit pencil, type in new name at top, SAVE)

It will make it much easier to write rules/modes knowing where/what the cameras are instead of confusing numbers.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------